Sunday, December 31, 2006

Selling on Ebay




New Years Eve and it is time to start selling again! I am hoping to earn some cash to pay for the kids school books and uniforms which I will soon be forking out for.
I listed a bunch of Cottage Ware. I love it but honestly, I collect about ten different things already and I don't have room for all those!
I am also listing a couple of books. "The Fourth Bear" by Jasper Fforde was hilarious an I look forward to his next book, a continuation of the Thursday Next series.
The other book is by Stephen King, "Lisey's Story." I have read King since I was a kid and especially loved his "Dark Tower" series. The inept way he ended that series plus the patronising letter to his readers has made me dislike the man, but still, this is a very good book.
Happy New Year to everyone in Blogland and Blog on!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and good luck with your eBay sales.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year ,new freind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:07 AM

    I heart that tub...swoon!

    ReplyDelete