Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ebay Auctions This Week

Thanks for all the comments about my scrapbooks. I really enjoy flicking through magazines at the newsagency to see if they are "scrapbook worthy."
Ikea is having a big clearance sale so my friend and I are off to check it out. I want some of those glass clip frames for my daughters artwork (she loves to paint.)

Below are all the things I am selling on ebay this week. Click here to got to my auctions.

This is a gorgeous eggshell porcelain vintage tea set. In the harlequin style, popular in the 1950's.

The prettiest pinup girl heels! Wish they were my size!


Vintage pin cushion, made of old greeting cards with millinery flower decoration.


Old Italian Florentine tray.


Two "Bollywood Chic" cushion covers!


Gorgeous "Cafe" sign pour La Cuisine!


New black strappy heels.


And more measuring cups for those that missed out :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh those red heels are SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! Those heels are FANTASTIC !!! You couldnt help feelin like a 'sex kitten' in them i rekn!! WOOO HOOO

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:50 PM

    I like that thing made out of old cards. There's a box like that at my local opshop, which I want, but it's not for sale - it's holding the hankies - can't get the courage up to ask to buy it. yet.

    ReplyDelete