Friday, August 03, 2007

Auction Previews

Just got in from a girls night out and already I can feel the hangover I am going to have tomorrow!
I am previewing the auctions I will be uploading this coming week. Here are just a few of the things I will be listing.




Gorgeous vintage Royal Albert "Lily of The Valley" Trio.


The latest book in the shopaholic series, "Shopaholic and Baby." I am also listing the first three books in this series.




Gorgeous puffy patchwork quilt.

The picture below is of my bedroom with the patchwork quilt I use. It is so lovely and warm. This one used to be on the couch but it looks much better on the bed.
I have two "elegance" plates over the bed now, yellow and pink.


Must go to bed, working tomorrow for Villeroy & Boch. Can't be too tired or I'll break all the china lol!

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgous wall in your room, show more, show more!!!! Love those plates. Are the ice cream plates from your company available at certain stores only? Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Peta! Thanks for sharing!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog you have, not to mention a sweet bedroom! Thanks for visiting Sweetheartville!

    ReplyDelete