Thursday, August 02, 2007

Christmas In July Swap

I was so excited to receive a parcel from my secret santa in a Christmas in July swap I participated recently. I had to guess who was my secret santa and it was just too easy. Jules! I could tell from the get go by her handwriting on the parcel lol!


She added gorgeous embellishments to this pretty wooden box including my name on the top.


Peter Alexander Doughnuts that I coveted around Christmas time last year. Jullie remembered and sent them to me in this swap! I have put them under the glass of my coffee table.


Little blue velvet bird. I have a "thing" for bird decorations. You can see some of the decorations on the box a little better in this picture.


Vintage china basket which I am using on my desk to hold some of the tags Jullie made for me.


Cute pink teddy, candle, soap, silk corsage and inspiration tags.


My fave, the doughnuts in close up!
Thanks so much Jullie, you are such a sweetheart!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh,there`s so many kind people out there!
    I`m loving your presies, all of them!
    Kisses Kisses
    Debbie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you got the donuts!!!! they look great under the table glass. By the way i looooooove the table!
    That Julles is one thoughtful chickadee, as are you because i loved loved loved my Swap from you :)

    Big Hugs,
    Shann xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peta your prezzies are beautiful!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I lived in Oz to swap with you all!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful presents! Jullie was very thoughtful!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coffee table is looking great, so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that box is incredible and those donuts, gee wiz. If I didn't adore you, I mighta, coulda been a tad bit jealous : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was my pleasure Peta to make something for someone as sweet as you.
    They look fab at your place
    Hugs
    Jullie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE those donuts!!! I must try to make some.

    And your coffe table is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete